12.01.2019

Call Me on Your Way Back Home

I can't actually listen to any music right now.  At least not music that makes me think of you so I'm just gonna post lyrics.  Here's one song on my playlist for you at the moment because I can't breathe right now and I have to write here to you because you're lost to me and I'm traveling through this black hole and there's no light. 

Call Me on Your Way Back Home
Ryan Adams

Oh baby why do I miss you like I do
Oh I miss my sweet
And the birds all singing blue
And white
And white

Call me on your way back home, dear
Cause I miss you
Honey I ain’t nothing new

Oh baby why did I treat you like I did
Honey I was just a kid
Bubblegum on my shoe
But you love me and I love you

Call me on your way back home, dear
Cause I miss you

And I just wanna die without you
Oh I just wanna die without you
Yeah I just wanna die without you
Without you Honey I ain’t nothing new


*There are three hundred thirty four ways to say the three hundred twenty seven things I want to say to you just right now.  And that's not including the three thousand, one hundred fifty four I thought of just a second ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once Upon A Time

I spent the last two hours writing to you.  It's long and drawn out and I'm not going to post it here.  It was an attempt to make se...